T terryjd Forum Supporter Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 9, 2014 #1 If I go to ZDF I can see hbbtv is available, which button to I press to access it please?
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Feb 9, 2014 #2 its available via the image plugin feeds as a plugin rather than being built in.
T terryjd Forum Supporter Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 17 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Feb 9, 2014 #3 Thanks, and then accessible from Menu, Plugins?
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Feb 9, 2014 #4 not sure of the exact path as its not a plugin i use, but it's easy enough to find and use.
J judge ViX Beta Tester Joined Jan 4, 2011 Messages 14,099 Reaction score 43 Points 0 Feb 9, 2014 #5 Once installed, long press red button on any channel that has HbbTV available, or short press blue & choose HbbTV Applications.
Once installed, long press red button on any channel that has HbbTV available, or short press blue & choose HbbTV Applications.
Peterj ViX Beta Tester Joined Jul 29, 2013 Messages 1,264 Reaction score 6 Points 0 Age 68 Location Veendam Feb 10, 2014 #6 Does it work on all the boxes with VIX? I understood that manufacture it must support, like VU.
T Trial Moderator Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 5,174 Reaction score 27 Points 48 Age 65 Location germania Feb 10, 2014 #7 Hi, manufacturer must support it. ciao