Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] HBBTV plugin error

Only few tv models at the moment support HbbTV 2.0:
LG: WebOS-models starting 2017 (webOS3.5, 4.0 ja 4.5)
Panasonic: My Home Screen-models starting 2018 (My Home Screen versiot 3 ja 4)
Samsung: year 2019 -models
 
In plugins > Extensions > Install webkithbbtv, this works.

I think the plugin named HBBTV maybe an old plugin that needs removing. Just tested on an Uno 4K SE and VU+ Ultimo 4K.

Does anybody know how to contact this plugin maker? I understand hbbtv is not familiar in all countries, but surely coming fast. Also to Brexit Britain :)
 
No news. Now on 5.4.004. When trying to install the same message as before
Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extenions-hbbtv:
vuplus-opera-browers-util

I have given up and just use mediaportal for my purposes.
 
Got today an update message (again with same release number 5.4.004) on my screen and was wondering what changed. There I read: 16/01/21 17:07:00 Captain add openhbbtv qt plugin.
After performing the update I went into plugin downloads but did not find it.
Where is this plugin and is this supposed to be the fix for my long endured issue with hbbtv?

Any clue?
 
Hi,
I do not think that the link has anything to do with it. He did not find it in the list. afaik captain is from ATV so it can take some days before the plugin will be in our feeds as well if there are no reasons to not include it.

Ralf
 
Hi,
I do not think that the link has anything to do with it. He did not find it in the list. afaik captain is from ATV so it can take some days before the plugin will be in our feeds as well if there are no reasons to not include it.f
I can see the reference to openhbbrv qt plugin on the first page of the gui release notes, but a software update shows no updates found, so I reckon the link probably is relevent.
 
To make sure that nothing was lost I downloaded and flashed the image. Afterwards I restored the settings and plugins. Nothing changed, still cannot see openhbbtv qt plugin in the download list.
 
.... it won't be there until the next ViX release at the earliest.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top