Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HD receiver for Al Jazeera Sport

  • Thread starter Thread starter duvfromabuv
  • Start date Start date
D

duvfromabuv

Guest
Hi

I recently bought my first ever satellite dish, receiver (IDD S1-IR HD) and Al Jazeera Sport card but I want to upgrade to a better receiver. I don't have a clue about all this satellite stuff and the more i read up about it the more confused i get but i was told that Al Jazeera had updated their system so not all boxes would work with their cards and was hoping someone here might help me pick a good one that works.

I want a receiver which i can record and use all PVR functions in HD without lagging. I just bought a new Western Digital 2TB My Passport HDD in hope it would solve my problems with my receiver with no luck.

I was told the Technomate TM-5402 HD M2 would work with my card and was wondering if there was a better option out there that had all its functions.

I tried asking for help on the Store website but just got message from autoresponder so i hope some here can help me please.

Thank you for your help
 
Send the sponsor a PM and he will be able to help out.

Did you know what encryption system try use?



Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top