Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[XP1000] Hd sky channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter jusuk
  • Start date Start date
J

jusuk

Guest
1st of all i'm not tech mined at all, so please bare with me.

I've noticed over the last few weeks, certain sky HD are no longer working. This is something that is can be sorted. or something is happening over a period of time.

I have a maxdigital xp1000.

also is there another good box I can kind of upgrade from the box I have. I'm using a sat dish for my box, but also have a virgin cable as well, so as explained I'm very inexperienced on this stuff, so i'm asking if there maybe another box for virgin or is t just through a sky dish.

also the main question is the sky HD channels not working.

thank you for any help or advice I might yet.
 
Hd is pretty pretty much gone on sky now due to card pairing for encrypted channels.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top