Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HDD Initialisation Error

cartman11

New member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Hi
I have tried to Format my HDD on my VU= Duo running VIX 2.4 213
I have been getting crashes lately when it tries to access my HDD so thought I would format and re-mount to see if it fixed problem, but when I try to run Initialisation I get the following error!

Error: mke2fs 1.42 (29-Nov-2001)
/dev/sda1: Memory allocation failed while setting up superblock
I tried to format using ftp but get same message!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
 
Gave up and took HHD out of Vu put in PC formatted it to Fat, put back in Vu Initialised no problems at all!
Was quicker in the long run!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top