F
ford
Guest
Hi there.
I may have posted before regarding this issue, and apologies if i did.
A starnge issue exists on the above image.
Much of the time, the internal HDD keeps ramping up, and especially when i use the remote, and has made the response of the Vu+ vey sluggish until the drive spools down.
I'ts no an epg.dat issue, as in the HDD calling on it.
I looked in the HDD via FTP and the epg.dat is not duplicated.
Am a bit of a loss with this one, and any ideas would be great please?
Many thanks in advance.
I may have posted before regarding this issue, and apologies if i did.
A starnge issue exists on the above image.
Much of the time, the internal HDD keeps ramping up, and especially when i use the remote, and has made the response of the Vu+ vey sluggish until the drive spools down.
I'ts no an epg.dat issue, as in the HDD calling on it.
I looked in the HDD via FTP and the epg.dat is not duplicated.
Am a bit of a loss with this one, and any ideas would be great please?
Many thanks in advance.