G
goldfishbowl
Guest
Since I upgraded to build 626 my HDD has disappeared from my system, when I go into Main Menu - Information - Devices it shows Detected Devices: /dev/sda1 Not mounted. When I go into Main Menu - Setup - ViX - Mount Manager I can see the hard disk listed but it shows as - Size: unavailable Mount: None Device: /dev/sda1 Type: unavailable, if I press red button for Use as HDD my box crashes, if I press blue button to Mount my box crashes.
I have tried to mount via telnet and have even swapped out the hard drives and tried an external drive but nothing will mount.
Has anyone come across this problem before?
I have tried to mount via telnet and have even swapped out the hard drives and tried an external drive but nothing will mount.
Has anyone come across this problem before?