Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] HDMI CEC No longer working

geeebeee

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2013
Messages
144
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Hello

I've got a Samsung 8000 LED 3D, Sony ES2400 and an Ultimo box.
HDMI control worked perfectly on 808 - when I turned off the tv, the Ultimo and amp switched off too.
Now the Samsung wont connect to the Ultimo via Anynet+ although it does connect to it - so it wont control it.
Ive tried a wide combination of settings in the HDMI CEC screen but no matter what I try, nothing changes

Any ideas appreciated

Gary
 
Try rebooting your box. I had the same issue with my Panny until I rebooted my VU+ box.
 
hi i would unplug the power out of the tv for at least 10 seconds that normaly fixes samsung cec lockups
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top