Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

One Remote

  • Thread starter Thread starter rosco1874
  • Start date Start date
R

rosco1874

Guest
I was wondering if it's possible to use my Solo remote to control my stuff. I have it connected through a HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V475 amp and the amp does allow it's self to be controlled by other devices and I wanted to know if my box allows this. My LG TV does this through "simplink" but as soon as I turn it off I have to reconnect them again which is a pain.
 
Hi,
on STBs this funtion is called CEC. Play around with the CEC settings of your Solo.

ciao
 
I was wondering if it's possible to use my Solo remote to control my stuff. I have it connected through a HDMI to a Yamaha RX-V475 amp and the amp does allow it's self to be controlled by other devices and I wanted to know if my box allows this. My LG TV does this through "simplink" but as soon as I turn it off I have to reconnect them again which is a pain.

As you have an amp I would really suggest you invest in a Harmony One remote. Works by activity, so changes amp settings when switching from box to box inc turning stuff off and on - even my wife is impressed!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top