I
ianc1990
Guest
Guys,
Since the last update, it seems that there is an issue with the VU+ Solo2 negotiating an HDMI-CEC connection with my Onkyo TXNR515 Amp.
Essentials since the last update, sounds is outputted from BOTH the TV and the AMP and it should only be outputted from the AMP if the AMP is turned on.
I have tested this with a PS3 connected to the amp but that behaves accordingly (sound from AMP only, unless AMP is turned off at which point the video and audio are passed through to the TV)
Since the last update, it seems that there is an issue with the VU+ Solo2 negotiating an HDMI-CEC connection with my Onkyo TXNR515 Amp.
Essentials since the last update, sounds is outputted from BOTH the TV and the AMP and it should only be outputted from the AMP if the AMP is turned on.
I have tested this with a PS3 connected to the amp but that behaves accordingly (sound from AMP only, unless AMP is turned off at which point the video and audio are passed through to the TV)