Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hdmi cec

paulsco

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi All,

I got this box delivered yesterday to replace a Vu Duo and so far I seem to have it running well following the useful info on here. on the box I have switched on HDMI CEC, and also on my Panasonic tv (smart viera on) and I've managed to get both the tv and box turning off and on with a single press, the only issue is getting the Formuler F1 remote to adjust the volume on the tv, I have "Forward volume keys" turned on in the HDMI CEC menu in the Formuler but it does not appear to work, any ideas?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top