Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] HDMI handshake issue?

scwheeler

ViX Skinner-Dev
Joined
Sep 1, 2012
Messages
432
Reaction score
4
Points
0
Age
46
Hi,

Over the last month or so I've been having a intermittent problem. When I switch from SD channel to HD channel and the audio changes from stereo to a dolby stream I have to recycle the amp (on/off or switch inputs to re-handshake).

What's weird is that on some builds it works perfectly and on some it doesn't work, almost alternatively. I think it was working fine in build 545 but not in 553. It was not working in 534 etc. Nothing else has changed in my setup and when I've tried to reflash back to previous builds today it still doesn't work.

Does anyone have any ideas???? Because it doesn't make any sense to me :)

Thanks, Steve
 
Sorry for the cheeky weekend bump - but could it have anything to do with the HDMI-CEC stuff (not enabled - but reading other threads)?
 
It may be worth trying the latest drivers which were released yesterday.
 
Thanks for the reply Donnie and good idea. I have just upgraded to the latest build 558, but still the same unfortunately.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top