C
Clyde
Guest
Morning all
I was in the process of up dating my solo 2 this morning to Helios build 015 and my electric went out during the update. When the electric came back on the solo 2 is now displaying starting and will not move on from this.
I down loaded vix Helios 015 form here and tried to flash the box but it does not see the USB it just saying starting on the solo 2
Any ideas how I can get past starting message so I can flash the box again
I was in the process of up dating my solo 2 this morning to Helios build 015 and my electric went out during the update. When the electric came back on the solo 2 is now displaying starting and will not move on from this.
I down loaded vix Helios 015 form here and tried to flash the box but it does not see the USB it just saying starting on the solo 2
Any ideas how I can get past starting message so I can flash the box again