Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Up-Grade

johnnym

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2012
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Guys
This is the first time i have had a problem up dating to latest version as I like to keep up to date. when a new version is released I will up date.
Just come off holiday so missed 43 now there is 47 so tried to up date via software up date with remote it comes up " Back up check in progress, check in a few minutes, does this every time .

so loaded the USB stick (i keep the same USB stick for this ) to do a fresh install, it boots as normal without flashing update i have tried 41 and 47 the same result.
I have formatted another usb stick and tried that but the same results.

any ideas

regards

Johnnym
 
I get the same problems, gigablue quad still at image 41. By the way where I can find images fresh to flash because in the download area they still stay in built 37??
Thanks
 
If you're on build 41 or less, check your opkg files for ocram picon feeds & remove them.
 
Hi Judge Thanks for the reply.
What and where do i find opkg files

regards
 
for me they are in the down load page as i am using Duo2 not sure why urs are not, sorry
 
Hi Judge

Many Many Tanks just up dated to 54 after deleting the files.

best regards

Johnnym
 
Would this be the reason that the only images available to me are .036 .035 .032.? I'm already running .037:confused::confused:
 
The latest on there is .047. I was trying to upgrade through the feeds. I'd rather do it that way to keep my settings, channel lists, picons etc.
 
What's the latest image you see on http://www.openvix.co.uk ?
Sounds like you're still looking at the old server.

I too was on 037 because I have been too busy to upgrade recently, there was no image above 037 available to me via image download, I have had to download 054 manually from openvix.
 
54 should be available as an online update so. Where are you seeing 036, 035 & 032?

On my receiver blue button- Vix-image manager-downloads. Only options available are 036, 035 & 032.:confused:
 
likely because those images are still pointing towards the old servers, you need to be on build 41 plus I believe to see the new servers. you can make a settings backup though as far as I remember.
 
likely because those images are still pointing towards the old servers, you need to be on build 41 plus I believe to see the new servers. you can make a settings backup though as far as I remember.

So If I back up my settings to usb I will be able to restore them after a reflash?
 
I have downloaded the latest image for my box. I have saved my settings to a usb using back up manager. I have a.tar file called back up. Do I now flash the new image. When completed put the usb with the file called backup on it back in the box and restore it in vix manager. Forgive all the questions, it's just that it took me ages to get the box to where i have it now and i don't want to have to start afresh. Also do I need to remove the ocram file i seen mentioned in several other posts?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top