Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hello another newbie !!!

Tocnai

New member
Joined
Jan 29, 2014
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Though I would introduce myself after being on the site for about a month sorry.

I'm ian a satellite newbie just starting out.

First off thanks to World of Satellite for the instant discount on the Vu Duo I bought from you :thumbsup:


Next a massive thank you to all the posters on this site you have helped me out so much on setting up my box :thumbsup:

Thanks Ian
 
:hello: and :welcome: to WOS.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top