Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

hello.another noob!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pabloe
  • Start date Start date
P

pabloe

Guest
Hi all at WoS.

Thought I'd just introduce myself before I start my journey into the whole new world of linux and enigma 2. :thumbsup:

Was looking for a bit of advice. I'm about to take the plunge and buyy a new receiver. I've been looking at a couple of boxes namely the Gigablue quad and the Technomate tm - 2t would really like some advice of you guys.

Thanx in advance. :-)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:hello: anxious :welcome: to WOS.

Off the two you mentioned quad is a better box but big more of what you want and budget will allow for a better recommendations.
 
Really just looking to replace my sly hd box with all the other extra things enigma 2 brings. The reason I was looking at the quad was if this hobby then turns into an obsession, I would then have the ability for extra tuners and so on. As well as the 2 I mentioned I was also looking at the venton hd2. They're all supported by the vix team, which I think would be my first choice. I also read that you could use a program vu player or similar and have the ability to watch things when away from the home a bit like sky go?

Sorry for all the questions but you guys seem to know your stuff on this forum.

Again any advice would be great.

Thanx again.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top