Hawkwind
New member
Hi everybody
Just joined today, was heavily into satellite a few years ago i started when D2Mac was all the rage. And finished when dragon cams and matrix cams were the thing to have.
Just getting back into satellite again have got a couple of lynx based sat boxes to play with and just about getting my head around them! But i can assure you I will be asking some stupid questions, so please feel free to insult me as much as you like but please give me the answer as well. lol
I am also into amateur radio and motorcycles....
Hawkwind
Just joined today, was heavily into satellite a few years ago i started when D2Mac was all the rage. And finished when dragon cams and matrix cams were the thing to have.
Just getting back into satellite again have got a couple of lynx based sat boxes to play with and just about getting my head around them! But i can assure you I will be asking some stupid questions, so please feel free to insult me as much as you like but please give me the answer as well. lol
I am also into amateur radio and motorcycles....
Hawkwind