Z
zparky
Guest
Hi,
I ha have joined the forum today because I am looking for information. I used to be a member of a previous (now defunct) forum & I used to have a Technomate box with a "Darkman" patch. I have been using a Protec box with an Ethernet auto-update for a few years now but its gone to sleep. I have never quite taken the Linux plunge but am thinking about it now, anything to look out for? I am a complete newbie but having had a TM box in the past I am steered towards them a little, & I have been looking at the 5402HD, it was a browse for that which led me to World-of-Sat & then here, any tips would be welcome.
I ha have joined the forum today because I am looking for information. I used to be a member of a previous (now defunct) forum & I used to have a Technomate box with a "Darkman" patch. I have been using a Protec box with an Ethernet auto-update for a few years now but its gone to sleep. I have never quite taken the Linux plunge but am thinking about it now, anything to look out for? I am a complete newbie but having had a TM box in the past I am steered towards them a little, & I have been looking at the 5402HD, it was a browse for that which led me to World-of-Sat & then here, any tips would be welcome.