A
azza2004
Guest
Hi,
I've only just recently purchased a VU + Duo and have it set up with everything working the way I want. However there is one slight problem in that the box sometimes crashes when exiting the epg and I'm not sure what is casuing it. I Have reflashed the unit and started from stractch but it still happens. I'm thinking maybe it is the hard drive brand 750 Seagate SATA2 ST3750640AS. though it seems to work fine at all other times in that I can record and do all the other pvr functions. I have attached a usb stick which have the picons installed. When checking through the epg menu it now seems that it also stores its data to the usb stick. I have attached two error logs. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Many thanksitView attachment enigma2_crash_1313881337.log
I've only just recently purchased a VU + Duo and have it set up with everything working the way I want. However there is one slight problem in that the box sometimes crashes when exiting the epg and I'm not sure what is casuing it. I Have reflashed the unit and started from stractch but it still happens. I'm thinking maybe it is the hard drive brand 750 Seagate SATA2 ST3750640AS. though it seems to work fine at all other times in that I can record and do all the other pvr functions. I have attached a usb stick which have the picons installed. When checking through the epg menu it now seems that it also stores its data to the usb stick. I have attached two error logs. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Many thanksitView attachment enigma2_crash_1313881337.log