Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help Diagnose Glitching

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funkyzeit
  • Start date Start date
F

Funkyzeit

Guest
Hi Folks - noob here.
Firstly blown away by both the vu+ duo and the vix image. Brilliant stuff.

My only issue is with glitching which I gather is not image related. I suspect it is actually my cccam setup but not sure.
Summary of setup/issue
Vix1.3/cccam 2.2.1

For example watching SSHD1 and SS1 tonight and both glitching. My snr is approx 80% and AGC 90+ for both stations. I have a 7mb bb connection so I'm suspecting it might be cccam.
I'm running 2.2.1 (client) the server is 2.1.4 (does it make a difference they are diff versions?) Not sure what ECM time should be for Sly UK (whats considered acceptable?) but it's jumping anywhere from 0.3 to 1.5.


Is there any logs that could indicate problems? Could it be my config file?
What are the steps I should take to diagnose?

Much appreciated folks.
 
is this local network, or over the wan ( internet ) if the later, we can not help you, card share is a forbidden subject on this forum

baz
 
Hi Folks - noob here.
Firstly blown away by both the vu+ duo and the vix image. Brilliant stuff.

My only issue is with glitching which I gather is not image related. I suspect it is actually my cccam setup but not sure.
Summary of setup/issue
Vix1.3/cccam 2.2.1

For example watching SSHD1 and SS1 tonight and both glitching. My snr is approx 80% and AGC 90+ for both stations. I have a 7mb bb connection so I'm suspecting it might be cccam.
I'm running 2.2.1 (client) the server is 2.1.4 (does it make a difference they are diff versions?) Not sure what ECM time should be for Sly UK (whats considered acceptable?) but it's jumping anywhere from 0.3 to 1.5.


Is there any logs that could indicate problems? Could it be my config file?
What are the steps I should take to diagnose?

Much appreciated folks.

anything over 0.500 and there's a chance of glitching .... 1.500 is way too high
 
I would say if FTA channels are fine and channels watched via CCCam are freezing then CCCam is your issue. Try other channels with your local cards via CCCam maybe to narrow it down.
 
is this local network, or over the wan ( internet ) if the later, we can not help you, card share is a forbidden subject on this forum

baz

This is over my LAN off my geniune card. Thanks.

Will try the FTA channels and report back. Thanks folks.
 
my lan I get no higher than .100.
The CCcam have not make any major amendments such as card speed etc.
The line to my server is its internal IP address - is this how you set it up?
 
poor signal strength is the most likely candidate, if its a local set up

or duplicate lines

baz
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top