Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

HELP: Difference between timer and autotimer??

  • Thread starter Thread starter landerson07
  • Start date Start date
L

landerson07

Guest
Hey all, I think I'm being pretty thick with this, but what is the difference? and when would you use one over the other???

Cheers
Lee
 
timer is what is sceduled to record

auto timer is the setting that reapeat a timer [bit like sly series link]
 
Makes sense, so if I'm in the EPG and see a series I wanna record I just press autotimer and it will create a "series link"?? Whereas timer I would use mainly for a one off recording??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top