Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help - Editing Skins in VIX 1.2

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Im using Kerni-HDIR2 skin on VIX 1.2.

Its nice and simple with a fast response.

One thing is I cant edit any skins since moving to VIX.

In days of PLi I would get 1 greenscreen in 20 edits now they all greenscreen.

My requirements are simple (or so I thought).

I use the second info bar only and want to add provider at the bottom of the screen and Sat Position (say 28.2e) beside the DVB-S icon.

And finally in the channel Selection screen I wanted to have the Sat Position (say 28.2e) beside the timeline icon and program time.

If anyone can help of advise why since the change to VIX I cant edit the skins successfully.

Thanks

D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top