Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

(help) how to load Vix image over Vti image

thor1

Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2014
Messages
306
Reaction score
3
Points
18
I am trying to help a friend install Vix image, he has a Vu Ultimo with Vti installed, we cannot get it to flash is there something where missing
 
Try a different USB, that is sometimes an issue for some. There is no reason otherwise for it not to work, as long as it's a genuine receiver of course and not a clone.
 
I have tried 3 different usb pendrives all with same results, it just boots to the Vti image
 
You are pressing the CH- button on the front of the receiver?
 
Have you tried a different USB port and made sure there are no other USB devices plugged into the receiver at the same time ??.
 
I have tried 3 ports on receiver, no other usb devices plugged in, when I download new vix image what do I put on usb drive ie folder called ultimo with files inside
 
extract the image and copy the entire vuplus folder directly to the USB stick, you dont need to make any other folders or remove any already in the archive.
 
I do not get any prompts

If you dont get the prompt it means it is not seeing the USB stick or the image, make sure the folder structure is correct as in my post above.
 
I have formatted pendrive with HP tool and it as worked, thanks to every one for there input
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top