Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] help installing vix image

Hi all

when i press the buttton on the VU Duo remote to open my recorded files the box crashes and restarts so I am now trying to completely reflash box and setup the box again from scratch.

Is the helious (v 17) the latest software to install?

I have tried using more than 10 usb sticks now on m vu duo and I have put the latest helius software on this but when I put the files on the usb and insertt into my vu box the main dispa screen shows reading USB and then it disappears in 1 second and just loads up again the old image

Can someone inform me what I need to do to reflash helius on my VU Duo box please
 
Last edited:
Is your Vu+ Duo a clone? On the back do you have a v2.0 or v3.0 sticker?

Hi its definately not a clone as I purchased this directy from the world of satellite store it self 2 years ago.
 
When I installed the last image - I had to install the new Boot Loader for the VU Duo and then i nstalled Zeus (the latest at thattime)

I have now reformatted a USB stick to FAT32 and extracted the latest Helius image in a folder called vuplus and then "duo"

Can someone point me to the sticky thread which explains how to reinstall an image from scratch.(I cansee if i have missed anything out)


thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top