Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Help needed to stream from PC HDD to Vu+

MysteryMan

New member
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am struggling with setting up to access the HDD on my PC from my Vu+ Solo.

I have put some video files on a HDD on my PC which is running Windows7
put them in a folder called ForVu
set the folder to share with user Richard with a share name of ForVu

On the Vu+ I have gone into the Mount Manager and "Add a new mount point" with following settings:
  • Mount Using: FSTAB
  • Active: enable
  • Local name: PC
  • Mount Type: CIFS share
  • Server IP address: 192.168.1.99
  • Server share: /ForVu
  • Use as replacement HDD: no
  • Mount option: rw
  • Username: Richard
  • Password: <blank>
....and it said that it mounted it.

Can someone tell me what I need to do next in order to access the folder and to be able to play the videos, please?
 
When in movielist, press yellow for locations.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top