Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Help new image / adding new sats

  • Thread starter Thread starter JIZZSTER
  • Start date Start date
J

JIZZSTER

Guest
Hi guys my VU+ has been working fine for about 5 years and in desperate need for A update but as I didn't initially set it up I do not know what to do not to mess up my system which although out of date is working fine. Should I just leave it ?? I would like to have a crack at sorting it out to a newer version - what is the best version ?

I am also looking at adding new satelittes manly 25.5 but I do not have A clue either how to do this ..

Any help greatly appreciated


thank you
 
My opinion is that if it is working fine and you're happy with it, then leave well alone. 'If it ain't broke don't fix it' comes to mind. You didn't state what image or version you're using, so I'm afraid I can't advise on adding new sats.
 
easyest is to adapt yous satelites.xml file with an extra sat.

</sat>
<sat name="25.5E Eutelsat 25B/Eshail 1" flags="0" position="255">
<transponder frequency="11046000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" system="0" modulation="1"/>
<transponder frequency="11142000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="3" system="0" modulation="1"/>
<transponder frequency="11547000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="2" system="1" modulation="2"/>
<transponder frequency="11566000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" system="0" modulation="1"/>
<transponder frequency="11585000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="2" system="1" modulation="2"/>
<transponder frequency="11604000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" system="0" modulation="1"/>
<transponder frequency="11623000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="1" fec_inner="2" system="1" modulation="2"/>
<transponder frequency="11642000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="2" system="1" modulation="2"/>
<transponder frequency="11678000" symbol_rate="27500000" polarization="0" fec_inner="3" system="0" modulation="1"/>
</sat>
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top