Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help on CCAM & IPK File

  • Thread starter Thread starter jazzsingh2009
  • Start date Start date
J

jazzsingh2009

Guest
Hi,

Hoping someone can help.

I have a Vu ultimo and have installed the VIX 3.0.204 onto it. I'm trying to download a CCCAM onto it, however everyone I find is a IPK file.

I can't seem to open an IPK file from my laptop, so was hoping someone could help. Are there CCCAM downloads that are not IPK files? if so can you please send me the link.

Otherwise is there a software can use to open the IPK file?

Really sorry if this is a basic question but I'm new to all this

Your help would be appreciated

Thanks
 
First off why are you using such a old image ? build 204 is well over 6 months old now, you would be best served by loading a newer more upto date image to your receiver. now as for the .ipk file ViX has a built in .ipk installer so you have no need to open the file on your PC but if you must just use 7zip that will work fine on it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top