E
Ezee
Guest
After having the box bricked up with vix 2.3 I decided to flash it to 3.0.262
I was surprised that after successfully finishing the installation the box suggested to put back my settings and plugins although on the release note was stated that this will not be possible
Now when I am watching for aproxx 20 minutes or so the box crashes and re-boots opening the first channel on the active bouquet without displaying only picture but no sound
shifting to different channel forth an back brings back the sound.
Also when I am trying to shut it down I get prompted that there are 34180 tasks running on the background and if I really want to switch off.
Anybody any clue what to do about this?
thnx for any help....
I was surprised that after successfully finishing the installation the box suggested to put back my settings and plugins although on the release note was stated that this will not be possible
Now when I am watching for aproxx 20 minutes or so the box crashes and re-boots opening the first channel on the active bouquet without displaying only picture but no sound
Also when I am trying to shut it down I get prompted that there are 34180 tasks running on the background and if I really want to switch off.
Anybody any clue what to do about this?
thnx for any help....