Hi,
Is it possible for me to un-program my remote on VU+ duo?
I don't know what I have done but a few buttons now don't work (i.e. down, movie/hdd, red button, numbers 1,4 and 7 and a couple of others)
I bought my box 2nd hand from here and it was working 100%.
Could I have possibly done this somehow or is the remote likely to be done or could this be the start of capacitor issues?
I tested the remote into a camera which shows if signal is being sent and nothing seems to be sent for those buttons. Is there a factory reset for original remotes (old white one)
Thanks for any help.
Is it possible for me to un-program my remote on VU+ duo?
I don't know what I have done but a few buttons now don't work (i.e. down, movie/hdd, red button, numbers 1,4 and 7 and a couple of others)
I bought my box 2nd hand from here and it was working 100%.
Could I have possibly done this somehow or is the remote likely to be done or could this be the start of capacitor issues?
I tested the remote into a camera which shows if signal is being sent and nothing seems to be sent for those buttons. Is there a factory reset for original remotes (old white one)
Thanks for any help.
