Photovoltaic
New member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2015
- Messages
- 40
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered a dozen times before but I couldn't seem to find it.
Is there any way at all, to partially restore some settings from the backup, when upgrading Major version (3.2.x to 4.2.x in my case) - I did not realise it'd Wipe Everything - plugins, tuner config and network config I can handle, but mostly it's my Timer & Autotimer config I miss the most, didn't expect it all to go, and have no apparent way to get it back.
Is it possible to extract certain bits from the backup tarball and restore them manually; and if so, what can be restored and what cannot?
Is there any way at all, to partially restore some settings from the backup, when upgrading Major version (3.2.x to 4.2.x in my case) - I did not realise it'd Wipe Everything - plugins, tuner config and network config I can handle, but mostly it's my Timer & Autotimer config I miss the most, didn't expect it all to go, and have no apparent way to get it back.
Is it possible to extract certain bits from the backup tarball and restore them manually; and if so, what can be restored and what cannot?