Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Help - stuck in start up loop

timofee

Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
589
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I loaded MGcam on my box but left CCCam on autostart (so probably my mistake). When I restart the box it is now stuck in a start up loop. The main message is "EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE"

I have loaded the full screen shot.

Is there a quick way to fix this - thanks in advance for any help.

Note image is Helios 016
 
I haven´t posted that much, but with other similar problems I always see that the first advice given, is to either go back to an image back-up from before the change (if you made one) or a reflash.
With the reflash you can opt to put back a back-up, but only if that does not contain the change in ..cam you made.
Good luck
 
Please delete this thread - apologies for double posting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top