Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Help:- Unable to enter text on VIX Image 3.0.808 Vu+ Duo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kenyan
  • Start date Start date
K

Kenyan

Guest
Hi Guys, am new to the whole Vu+ Duo2 and Vix Image, but am quite competent on the Linux box scene.

My problem, and am not sure its a problem, is when I try enter my town or city in LCD4Linux all I get is numbers and not letters.
So I thought it could be a setting under Menu, I needed to change, I went into Menu>Setup>System>Keyboard. After playing around and changing each keyboard in there and pressing OK and then returning to LCD4Linux, am still not able to type my city.

What could be wrong, and what can I do to change this issue, and more important. How can I change my city name if its not a Bug.

Thanks in advance for any help...

Vu+ Duo2
Version: 3.0 Build: 808 Kernel: 3.3.8:baby:
 
Try: Menu -> Setup -> System -> Remote control code -> Text support = yes.
 
OooH My God, if I was Santa 'Judge' I would be stopping at your house 1st. and staying for Lunch.

THANKS....IT WORKED.

Much appreciated and for the quick reply. Thanks alot. Simple and to the point.
Cheers and A Merry Christmas.
 
No worries & glad you're sorted.
Hope everyone sees how entering the correct details when reporting a ViX issue gets faster answers...
Saying that, you could also have done a forum search for "Text support", would have given you the answer even faster...
This question is asked way too often so I'll open a request for Andy to enable it by default.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top