Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Help - using Unibox HD eco+

SB1961

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
HI - Just started using this older sat box but notice that it often freezes. I assume that my image build is the latest and the only one I can use? If this is not the case I need a pointer on what to use.
Also I see no plug ins are availble for soft cams etc. IS this correct? The box is only 3 years old and I am resistant to to getting a new box in the present climate as I have been made redundant - so no spare cash.
Also I want to learn and play so starting with this box seems a good way to start.
Please point me in the right direction
Regards
SB1961
 
3.2.037 was the last openvix image released over 4 years ago and plugin feeds are no longer maintained for such an old image series. OpenATV still build an image for this box - 6.4 is available but it will possibly run very slowly due to the limited hardware. At least plugins should work.
 
Thanks for the 2 replies but surprised on a box thats not that old its not surported anymore. If I can get download any old plug ins would they still work? Im looking for a softcam for niagravisionb.
cheers
 
There was an issue with the drivers and oscam and other softcams. OpenATV have workarounds for them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top