Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help with Channel Settings, please!

MysteryMan

New member
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Well, I've just installed my new Vu+ Solo receiver and am still sorting out the configurations, etc. Got most things done, but, have a question about channel settings.

Previous to this, I used a Dreambox DM500HD and edited the settings using DreamBoxEdit.

Are the file formats different on the 2 boxes or could I use the settings files I had for the DM500HD and load them on to the Vu+?
 
As both boxes are E2 machines It's exactly the same file format and procedure to load / edit them.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top