Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Help with diagnosing why Sundtek Tuner fails from time to time.

dfdream

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
980
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Andy,

I know others say they have no issue with it but for me every now and again my tuner fails.
This evening I was recording 2 programs on 28.2 and watching RTE2 HD on DTT.
Then all of a sudden (wasnt touching anything) the picture froze on RTE 2 HD.
Changing DTT channel took ages for anything to appear.
Eventually I could change to SAT channels and the pictures were fine and the speed of changing channels was back to normal.
I have to reboot the box to get the DTT back.
This isnt a new issue, Ive had it since the tuner first arrived and even on a NovaT. (I think its an Irish DTT issue)

A Few questions.
Is there a way to log everything to see if something is being identified with the tuner.
Is there a way to get the tuner back other than restarting. It always happens during SAT recordings so restarting box stops recordings.

Everything with my Duo is perfect now (Box, Sat stuff, Image, Skins EPG) but the bloddy DTT is driving me mad.
 
1) turn in debug logs in Logs settings. a FULL log will be created use log manager to view it (press RED to switch between crash logs and debug logs)
2) no there is not,


but it sounds like the issues i have my S2 stick, i am waiting for Sundtek to replace the stick been waiting since March lol.
 
Thanks Andy.
If you are having this problem I dont think the Sudtek is going to solve it.
I will take the logs and send them on.
I think I need to hold out for a 3 tuner internal setup.
 
Andy the DTT failed again.
I have uploaded the log file to VIX.

Ref: 1323207897.77

It was starting a recording at 9:25pm and the whole thing frooze.
I copuld telnet in and reboot the box.

D
 
update your drivers, i spent most of yesterday with Sundtek on Skype to fix USB Stick issues they where mainly S2 but give a sundtek driver update a try.

use the sundtek control centre
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top