divil_a_bit
New member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2014
- Messages
- 176
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I'm having an issue when I hit record on a channel and want to save the Timeshift buffer.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Watch a channel for a few minutes and ensure the TS buffer is created on the file system.
2. Hit record and select "Timeshift save recording (Stop after current event)"
3. Change to another channel.
At this point I get an error: "Timeshift save failed". See the screenshot below for the full error message. I've also attached logs.
Is this a know issue?
View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-22.log


Steps to reproduce:
1. Watch a channel for a few minutes and ensure the TS buffer is created on the file system.
2. Hit record and select "Timeshift save recording (Stop after current event)"
3. Change to another channel.
At this point I get an error: "Timeshift save failed". See the screenshot below for the full error message. I've also attached logs.
Is this a know issue?
View attachment Enigma2-01-01-1970_01-00-22.log

