Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

help with vu duo needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garfman1984
  • Start date Start date
G

Garfman1984

Guest
woke up to have no channels on box and an error msg saying ; your receiver encountered a software problem, and needs to be restarted. Please send the logfile /tmp/enigma2_crash.log to [email protected]

any help as to what to do to reinstate the channels will be much appreciated as i'm new to all this. Also it wont let me update either saying there is a background check in process
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I get channels 1-5. When I restart it just comes on the screen saying you vu duo is rebooting and nothing happens.

I'm on Helios version build 017
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You are on a very old build, that's why it won't let you do an online update. If I was you I would get the latest image and flash with a usb stick, are you confident of doing that?
The latest Vu+ Duo image can be found here >>http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu+Duo/ (Apollo 098 is the latest you can grab)
 
Last edited:
I could try mate does the USB have have to be empty of other files before you use it or would it be best to buy a one to use seperately for flashing ? Cheers for the help by the way
 
FTP the image to /media/hdd/imagebackups/ then use the image manager to restore / flash the image directly without the need for a USB stick. Make sure you make a full set of backups first just to be safe and you wont need to decompress the image, the image manager can deal with .zip files.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top