Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Help youtube and mediaportal plugin stop loading

nekrub2

Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
354
Reaction score
5
Points
18
Location
Switzerland
Dear all
After having problems in booting with 5.4.015 I reinstalled 5.4.014 and restored settings and plugins. TV runs as expected, however my favourite plugins Mediaportal and Youtube both get stuck when loading at about 2 percent. In the event log file I did not find anything related to those applications. An uninstall and reinstall of the plugins did not help. What might be the root cause?

PS. I have attached a 32 GB Stick (FAT32) to my box and would expect buffering going the the stick.

Any clue? Thanks for any hint.

nekrub2
 
Maybe this???

Code:
(enigma2:481): GStreamer-WARNING **: 10:57:01.808: Failed to load plugin '/usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so': /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstisomp4.so: undefined symbol: gst_video_color_transfer_to_iso
 
gstream

I noticed in the mediaportal that the Austrian streams come with sound but no pictures. I just wonder how I could fix this. Do you know where I could download a running version and overwrite the directory? Or shall I make a plain flash without restoring the plugins / settings? I wouldn't like to spend too much time for the network settings, the channel list and others.
Thanks
nekrub2
 
You know you can copy individual settings from the backup don't you? Also you can restore settings without restoring plugins.
 
I have a clue what is going on. I reinstalled 5.4.014 from USB, restored the settings only and left the plugins away. Next I installed Youtube and it worked. After installing E2iPlayer it did no more. When starting E2iPlayer it updated the Gstreamer library.

I wished I could get rid of E2iPlayer but the MediaPortal plugin, is marked as "not working" by the developers. So there is a conflict of interest: My wife's wish to see missed German TV series and mine to have YouTube up and running. Do you know where I could get the latest version of MediaPortal for manual install?
 
Dear all
My suspicion was right. After the image flash I only restored the settings and installed all but the E2iPlayer and the MediaPortal. Next I found on the net a newer version of the MediaPortal and finally all works fine.

Thanks to everybody for their valuable hints.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top