A
adambuthead
Guest
Hello Gents you're going to love me!!!
Right
I noticed my epg wasn't updating properly a few days ago I have also had a autobouqets timed out error message.
while trying to sort this out with no success I have had a message pop up on a black screen and an auto restart this also happened when trying to set a timer to record a program.
Being the fool I am I looked around on the net and decided I might be best doing a factory reset.
I have done this.
So now my epg wont update and I'm in a right old mess.
I would like the guidance to start this from the start and get it sorted and working.
I am no tech wizard but I can follow instruction.
You will probably ask for crash logs which I have looked for in the location they should be but the file is empty.
I can hear you all sighing and can imagine the eyes rolling but please would someone take the time to help me
I bought the box from world of satellite just before xmas.
Right
I noticed my epg wasn't updating properly a few days ago I have also had a autobouqets timed out error message.
while trying to sort this out with no success I have had a message pop up on a black screen and an auto restart this also happened when trying to set a timer to record a program.
Being the fool I am I looked around on the net and decided I might be best doing a factory reset.
I have done this.
So now my epg wont update and I'm in a right old mess.
I would like the guidance to start this from the start and get it sorted and working.
I am no tech wizard but I can follow instruction.
You will probably ask for crash logs which I have looked for in the location they should be but the file is empty.
I can hear you all sighing and can imagine the eyes rolling but please would someone take the time to help me
I bought the box from world of satellite just before xmas.
