Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi All, just purchased a VU+ Solo2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Clive A
  • Start date Start date
C

Clive A

Guest
Hi All,

I've just ordered my new VU+ Solo2 with a 1TB hard drive installed, looking forward to setting up when I receive it in the next few days, I'm totally new to this and look forward to speaking to you guys regarding latest firmware, picons etc. soon. Is there generally lots of firmware, picons updates for this receiver . . . . . Thanks.


Clive
 
Depending on where you bought it, it will have the latest firmware, all you will need to do is had your line and choose your skin. A great choice btw

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
all you will need to do is had your line and

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

You are absolutely joking aren't you? Did you ever read the forum rules when you signed up to join WoS forum? Obviously NOT!! Absolute joke you are.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My apologies, I did not look at the forum to which I was responding, if it can be deleted please do so. Again sorry, I have read the rules and made a mistake.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
 
Its a great box have been using mine for nearly 2 years with no issues or problems.

:fart2::fart2:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top