I
Ivegotabikeme
Guest
Hi All,
A Friend of mine recently got an F5S, seems to be pretty simple plug and play piece of kit.
I pretty much decided i "needed" one there and then.
Theres a few things i'm not too keen on, firstly the only been able to record a program while your watching it, and the epg downloading seems a bit of hard work too, saying that £80 with a years subs seems cheap as chips.
I've never had satellite so will need to put a dish up as well, I've also been looking at the VU+ Duo's though i'm not entirely sure how they work and what channels you can get and how you go about it, can anyone point me to a guide, hopefully that's not breaking any rules?
I'm ok with computers but by no means a programmer or anything like that, if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what system would be most suitable and cost affective (within Reason £300ish), somehting with a built in media player that would play AVI, MP4, MKV etc . . . would be a huge bonus!
Also what kind of dish should i be looking at and what should i budget for this supplied & installed?
Thanks All!
A Friend of mine recently got an F5S, seems to be pretty simple plug and play piece of kit.
I pretty much decided i "needed" one there and then.
Theres a few things i'm not too keen on, firstly the only been able to record a program while your watching it, and the epg downloading seems a bit of hard work too, saying that £80 with a years subs seems cheap as chips.
I've never had satellite so will need to put a dish up as well, I've also been looking at the VU+ Duo's though i'm not entirely sure how they work and what channels you can get and how you go about it, can anyone point me to a guide, hopefully that's not breaking any rules?
I'm ok with computers but by no means a programmer or anything like that, if anyone could point me in the right direction as to what system would be most suitable and cost affective (within Reason £300ish), somehting with a built in media player that would play AVI, MP4, MKV etc . . . would be a huge bonus!
Also what kind of dish should i be looking at and what should i budget for this supplied & installed?
Thanks All!