Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi from Spain

  • Thread starter Thread starter agatha1
  • Start date Start date
A

agatha1

Guest
Hello from Spain, got my Gigablue HD 800 UE Plus receiver just yesterday, but I have already changed the original Openmips image to the last Openvix image Apollo 0.25... After some auto update now the info shows kernel 3.14.2 and Apollo version 0.26. Quiete happy bynow, though some questions have arisen too... but that's for anothe thread, I guess.

Hi from Spain, I hope to learn a lot here and I'll try to help everyone else when I can, too
 
Hello buddy, you have found the best place Enigma2 software, everyone's a friendly bunch, come on in the waters just fine :)
 
Welcome aboard matey

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top