Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Hi From yet Another complete Newbie

  • Thread starter Thread starter iain.y
  • Start date Start date
I

iain.y

Guest
Hi Guys,


Just got myself a Vu+ Duo 2 and al be 100% honest I haven't got a clue what i'm doing so I am afraid I will be looking for lots of help.


Hopefully someone nice and helpful will see my posts
 
Welcome to WoS, if you need help please dont hesitate to post on the forum but please aquatint your self with the forum rules first. Don't worry about being a novice, every one of us had to start somewhere and there are a lot of friendly people here who will help where ever and when ever possible.
 
Thanks for the welcome. I need some advice on the correct set-up as it’s a Xmas prezzie. Once I have the basics I’m happy to do my research.
Can you direct me to the correct forum Category to ask please?

Oh and rules have been noted :eek:
 
A good place to start would be to download Rob's ViX Manual from our download site www.openvix.co.uk, this will give you pretty much all the info needed to setup the receiver, if you still have questions or get stuck just post back and we will see what we can do to help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top