Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Hi!

  • Thread starter Thread starter milan-
  • Start date Start date
M

milan-

Guest
I have edision mini os. My problem is with MPEG-1 audio. On this channel no have a audio. One channel have one not have audio. ( I have one vu zero all channel are audio, with os mini no audio) .Please can help . Thank you very much.
4097_0_1_500_2_2008_0_0_0_0.webp4097_0_1_500f_2_2008_0_0_0_0.webp
 
Try the red or green buttons on that Select audio track screen.
Hard to know with so little detail.
 
Try the red or green buttons on that Select audio track screen.
Hard to know with so little detail.

Only one audio has this channel. I believe the image is faulty. Can help me to resolve the problem?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top