Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] Hide bouquets issue. Movies does not show in hd bouquets

leonius

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi

I think there is a small issue with abm

when I select to hide adult, movie channels disappear from the hd channels bouquet?
when I uncheck hide adult, the movie channels appear again in the hd bouquet?

the same thing happens when if I hide movie channels,movie channels will still show in hd bouquet but music channels will disappear from hd bouquet

if I select to hide music channels they will still appear in hd bouquet

im using a vu+uno(usb tuner) build Apollo 015

also, im only using all channels and hd bouquets only.the all channels works fine when I select to hide a certain group but the hd section seems to hide movie channels when I select only to hide adult
 
Are you using HD swap? The section boundaries become unstable using swap, on my XML I move the section boundaries to compensate.
 
Are you using HD swap? The section boundaries become unstable using swap, on my XML I move the section boundaries to compensate.

how do I move section boundaries, im using ABM not the AB by lrazier.i don't think ABM has hd swap

cheers
 
Last edited:
just did an update to build Apollo 021

problem still exists

movie channels don't show in HD channels section
 
One of the main ABM coders is rather busy with his day job. It will be looked at in due course.

Thanks for reporting.
 
Bug report has finally been submitted. It is not just the Movies HD bouquet though.

if you can find the time abu can you let us know in this thread when a fix is available in an update

much appreciated if you can

thanks
 
It is being looked at, I am afraid I cannot give an ETA. DTT/Cable channels do not change frequencies very often. IMO, there is no need to run ABm for them too frequently. I take it you want to hide the Adult channels. Sorry if I am wrong.

For now, run ABM without any sections hidden. In ABM, set "keep all bouquets" to yes. Deselect Virgin UK in your providers, that way it will not run for Cable on next execution. Using Dreamboxedit/Dreamset, delete the cable channels you don't want.

This is a temp work around. Hopefully someone will remember to post here when it is fixed.
 
It is being looked at, I am afraid I cannot give an ETA. DTT/Cable channels do not change frequencies very often. IMO, there is no need to run ABm for them too frequently. I take it you want to hide the Adult channels. Sorry if I am wrong.

For now, run ABM without any sections hidden. In ABM, set "keep all bouquets" to yes. Deselect Virgin UK in your providers, that way it will not run for Cable on next execution. Using Dreamboxedit/Dreamset, delete the cable channels you don't want.

This is a temp work around. Hopefully someone will remember to post here when it is fixed.

thanks mate,and yes you are right I want to hide adult
 
Hi,, i see in the change logs its been fixed, when will we get the update ?

16.07.2014
- Update cable_virgin_GB.xml 00005 renamed to headend name
- Merge pull request #32 from AbuBaniaz/master Update cable_virgin_GB.xml
- Update cable_virgin_GB.xml Sports section now starts at 501

Thanks
 
Setting sports section to 501 will still cause problems with swap channels when SkySportsnews HD launches the boundary needs to be set at 500.
 
Andy fixed the issue. Will be in next image.

You can use attached file for now. Extract and replace existing one located at
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner

Thanks for reporting.
 

Attachments

Andy fixed the issue. Will be in next image.

You can use attached file for now. Extract and replace existing one located at
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner

Thanks for reporting.

cheers abu
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top