C
Cem
Guest
Hi guys,
I am seeing something very strange happening where my box is uploading on average about 4.4GB an hour and is uploading around 60GB daily.

The box is connected to two separate sat dishes and never receive the error message "Tuner is in use".
I have changed the port 80 to anther closed port on OpenWebif. I have have only 5 plugins installed; CrossEPG Downloader, EPG-Importer, Media scanner, OpenWebif and Picture Player. Using the default OpenVix Night Skin. Also running the latest image 4.1.012 (Release).
I have also uploaded a list a list of packages running on the box.
Does anyone have any ideas where I can look next or what is causing this issue and how to resolve it?
I am seeing something very strange happening where my box is uploading on average about 4.4GB an hour and is uploading around 60GB daily.

The box is connected to two separate sat dishes and never receive the error message "Tuner is in use".
I have changed the port 80 to anther closed port on OpenWebif. I have have only 5 plugins installed; CrossEPG Downloader, EPG-Importer, Media scanner, OpenWebif and Picture Player. Using the default OpenVix Night Skin. Also running the latest image 4.1.012 (Release).
I have also uploaded a list a list of packages running on the box.
Does anyone have any ideas where I can look next or what is causing this issue and how to resolve it?
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:

