Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] History Zap

stuartbloom

New member
Joined
Jan 23, 2014
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
54
Hi there

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I have been unable to find a solution. I have installed Vix instead of another system that I was using previously, and must say I love it. When I first installed it, I did like the History Zap facility. I haven somehow, managed to break it. if I go to the history zap list by pressing the < or the > keys on my remote I just get an empty list, even though I have been zapping between channels. Can someone point me into the right place to fix this issue?

Furthermore, if I say press the > button, and then press it again I get a crash screen and the box reboots itself.

Any assistance would be most grateful.

Stuart
 
Have you pressed the 0 button by any chance? It's set as a panic button by default to delete the history.
 
thats what I though, but after I press 0 to clear my history, however, i then zap between a number of channels, but the history is still empty :confused:
 
Hi, any one able to help with why I am NOT seeing any history in my zap history??

TIA

Stuart
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top