Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Host name

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
On my Edision mini when i look at Menu>Information>Network
host name.webp
It says Mutant51 against Hostname ? I have a Mutant51 downstairs but don't understand why it showing on the Edision info. The only way they are connected is that they are on the same network (not a client)
 
I have recently done a fresh flash and did do a settings restore maybe I have used the wrong backup. I'll re-do it. Thanks :thumbsup:
 
You can do it through the network GUI. A bit buried.

Or, "init 4"
edit the hostname file in /etc/
Transfer back
"init 3" to restart
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top