The hotkeys option looks really nice... Great addition.
But I was wondering:
I currently have a HD in my machine plus it joined to my home network and shared a Media Library from my PC. What I would really like to do is press the Media button and it to take me straight to my recordings bookmark. A long press to take me to my Media Library bookmark.
So basically pressing the media button on the remote will take me to the same screen - Short hold will go straight to the recordings bookmark and a long hold straight to the Media Library bookmark.
Is this possible with the hotkeys?
But I was wondering:
I currently have a HD in my machine plus it joined to my home network and shared a Media Library from my PC. What I would really like to do is press the Media button and it to take me straight to my recordings bookmark. A long press to take me to my Media Library bookmark.
So basically pressing the media button on the remote will take me to the same screen - Short hold will go straight to the recordings bookmark and a long hold straight to the Media Library bookmark.
Is this possible with the hotkeys?