Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] How can I edit AutoTimers set through VIX EPG?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dcx1983
  • Start date Start date
D

dcx1983

Guest
Hello,

I have just purchased a Vu+ Duo (from the forum sponsor) after using a DM800 for the past couple of years, I have got everything set up as I wish it but when setting AutoTimers from the inbuilt EPG (VIX image) I can see the individual episodes in the timer list (green button) but I cannot find a list of AutoTimers to edit/remove. I've tried the long green button press but it reads as not assigned and I cannot find anything in the plugins list either.

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm sure it's just something I'm overlooking but a pointer in the right direction would help.

Many Thanks,

-J
 
Long press should work fine -you are using the orginal remote?

try this please

Menu>plugin>autotimer and click OK will take you to the AT list.
 
Thanks for the quick reply, the AutoTimer plugin doesn't appear in the plugins list either installed or available. I assume it is now inbuilt into the image as it appears in the EPG (which looks sweet btw.) and I couldn't find it in the repository to download, I just stumbled across it by accident. I should mention it's the latest 2.3 image with genuine remote,but the remote doesn't appear the same as in the manual as the TV power button isn't present.

Thanks
 
Try changing the batteries as I had same issue on a ET9K with AT and quickepg turned out it was batteries and not remote issue
 
Yeah, I changed it to some Duracell one's. I don't think it's a remote control issue at all though; like I said the image responded to the button press and the actual autotimer plugin isn't listed under Menu>Plugins.

Ok, I found it under installed plugins but I cannot uninstall it because of other dependencies, still when I press the long green button it responds with no plugin linked or whatever. :confused:

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry blond moment, need to dye my hair!!! its Menu>Timers>Autotimers and not plugin
 
Thanks so much, I said it was going to be something I had overlooked!

Cheers,

-J
 
No worries mate we all make mistakes and learn, if we didn't would still be in loin clothes and caves:D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top